Thursday, October 15, 2009

it's 2am...

...do you know where YOUR ink cartridges are??



so the road to APE is coming to a close, and i'm still printing my books. i've been coating Stonehenge paper with Golden digital ground and sending it through my friend Noah's printer for the last eight days STRAIGHT, and should have 20-something books to bring to the con. rumor has it my good buddy Mike might meet with Allen Spiegel (rep of Kent Williams, George Pratt, and a ton of other incredible artists), so hopefully he'll put in a good word for me!!

brief cameo of my bed!!



i can't wait until this week is over and i can get back to drawing pictures again. i don't know how many of you have coated papers with medium for 95% of your waking, non-day job hours, but it's THOROUGHLY exhausting

No comments:

Post a Comment