Sunday, February 21, 2010

a little bit of what you've missed

told you i'd be back

so i don't have a ton to share with you right this second, since i sold my camera recently and most of my stuff isn't exactly scannable right now, but here are a few of the pages from my Ellipses promo book that never made it to the blog







(these are two-page spreads, so you'll have to use your imagination and pretend there's a crease in the middle. they look a LOT better in print, i swear)




and here are a few little figure drawings i did a couple weeks ago. i haven't had the chance to do as much of this stuff as i'd like, but that's the way the cookie crumbles, right?








those last few were done in an amazing sketchbook i got from my good buddy Jose Moreno. a brown plaid-clothed cover with gray stonehenge paper inside in landscape format?? you know you want one. they don't cost much more than a crappy Canson sketchbook you'd get at the art store, so you might as well get your checkbook ready and send him an email

thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see the sketchbook being used and filled with awesome artwork. The middle drawing with the blue is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim.
    Why are you so cool?
    Seriously, stop. :(

    Wait! No! Don't stop!

    Dude, these pages look awesome, I wish I could've own one of your books! (Too bad they costed like 30000 ruppies. Hopefully the new books are cheaper!)
    I'm pretty damn excited to see what you've got brewing for us internet folk. Your work is always spectacular so I'm sure it'll be killer.
    Oh, and I'm glad life is going uphill for you :)
    I'm still just a kid in suburban America.
    Hopefully I'll catch you at a con some time or in Oakland.

    Best of luck in everything!

    Ps. Have you looked at Kablam printing? A lot of indie comickers use it... tell me how it turns out! :) http://ka-blam.com/printing/index.php?page=Home

    ReplyDelete