Monday, October 25, 2010

getting started on a new comic

i've spent most of my time since A.P.E. getting all of the preliminary sketching done for my next comic. it's going to be a short one; thirteen pages i think. this time, however, i made sure the comic has interior spaces, dialogue, clothing--everything i forgot to put into my last comic

my life looks like this right now:


pretty boring, right?? i just want to go huge and get on with it, but this stuff has to be done. i've been doing tons of sketches and studies also, and they're fun to do but pretty boring to look at. this one was cool:


lately i've also been reading the Watchmen for the first time in like ten years, and i'm really jealous of the panels in the later issues of Niteowl's airship hanging out underwater or descending on the prison (or whatever). they're so good!!



thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how stoked I am for this new comic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete