Saturday, January 22, 2011

Spectrum 18 entries are due super soon!

I've got mine ready, hope everybody else does too!




There's a little something (completely unrelated) that I've had on my mind for the last couple weeks. It was way back when I was in school, and I had just learned something awesome about Dean Cornwell in my illustration history class; something along the lines of him doing epic monochromatic underpaintings for his students, but painting the whole things before class on different canvases to get warmed up. Whatever it was, I remember being really excited and mentioning it to my teacher Robert Hunt, and him responding, "yeah, he also drank himself to sleep every night."

Whether or not any of that is true, my biggest goal right now is creating a living/work environment where I can get work done without needing to slave my life away. As amazing as it is having finished a somewhat legit graphic novel, last year was BRUTAL.

Anyways...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment