Monday, February 28, 2011

the first drawing of the new comic!



This obviously isn't the finished page, but I'll probably have it done by the end of the week :D

Things are well underway with the new book and I'm getting very very close to having the whole thing written out. The first handful of pages will be in black and white, so I can knock them out relatively painlessly, but then we'll be moving into the color pages and there might be a little stall while I figure things out.

It will be amazing though, so get psyched.


Also, here's one of the images that the CFSL folks accepted which hasn't appeared on the blahg yet. It's ridiculous that I was so unaware of how personal Love Story in the Woods was to me while I was making it :B



Anyways...



Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment