Friday, March 25, 2011

grimwilkins.com is officially online!!

I've been busy with a lot of stuff lately, not the least of which was finally getting my REAL website online:

grimwilkins.com

I've known for a while I needed to get in there and finish the thing, since I've had most of it done since January, but it wasn't until hearing Sam Weber say "if you don't have a website, you're not trying" that I realized I REALLY DID need to get that thing online. My good pal Andrew at Chronophobia put most of it together, and he did a great job. I love it!

Also, here are a couple things from last weeks life drawing session:





I accidentally squished a little spider into this one while I was scanning it :[


I'd been wanting to try this drawing montage idea for a while but thought I should get some legit life studies in there first before doing anything nutty. I'm pretty excited with the results, so I'll probably do more of these soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment