Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spectrum 18? Brussels?!!

Unless the official Spectrum 18 artist list is messing with me, it looks like I'll be in Spectrum 18!!

I'm super excited. Two friends of mine also got in: the mighty Michael Manomivibul and unstoppable force of nature Brynn Metheney. Both of them live less than a block from my house :B


In related news, my friend Carl from Graphic Novel Art has been talking to people he knows in Belgium and got a few copies of Love Story in the Woods into the epic Brussels comic store, BrĂ¼sel. If any folks out there happen to be in the Belgium area you should probably make your way down there and buy a copy of my book; it will make you feel better about your life and make you more attractive as well.



And just so you don't think all I do is sit around getting into annuals and hobnobbing in Europe, here's a sketch for a picture that I should have done soon:



Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment