Thursday, May 26, 2011

I really am working out here...

I didn't want anyone out there to think I'd forgotten about them, so here is a sort of preview scan of a painting I did for a tsunami relief fundraiser a few months ago. My scanner hasn't been agreeing with me lately and I don't really have time to make this scan perfect right now, but you get the general idea:


My name wasn't attached to the piece at the show, but people who barely know me knew I'd painted it, which was oddly gratifying.



I've been spending most of my time working on comics stuff lately, so hopefully sometime in the near future I'll have some stuff to share here. In the meantime... get pumped, it's summer. Get outside and enjoy the world!!



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Grim, I've been enjoying your blog... Are you scraping ink away on the heavier drawings? You've got a really nice aesthetic going...beautiful work that makes me want to draw even more! It was a pleasure meeting you guys yesterday. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropped in to say, great work!
    Best to you,
    Rodney Dollah

    ReplyDelete