Thursday, December 1, 2011

Beer money! And my scanner is broken...

Ever wish you could give your friends some kind of payment for taking beers from their fridge (probably not), but never want to give them ACTUAL money? Those days are over!!


BEER MONEY!!

It will come in denominations like "one beer at home", "one beer at a bar", and the elusive "one cup at keg", but for now this is all that's been minted. If you want one, let me know and we'll make it happen!



I had to scan this painting on my buddy Mike's scanner because mine finally officially bit the dust a week or two ago, which is why I haven't posted the newest finished Mirenda page yet. That scanner had been pretty gnarly for a while, (the left side of scans were a different color than the right) but it made my paintings glow like you wouldn't believe.


Check back soon, new stuff is on the way!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment