Friday, April 13, 2012

the first part of April

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been super super busy around here!


See? Busy!!

I can't stay long because I've got about eight more drawing/paintings to crank out by the end of this month and I'm already behind. Here are some cool things going on:


Going to New York next month! Me and Jaw-Dropping Jenna Trost will be in town for a week to attend Society of Illustrators student extravaganza. Any New Yorkers who want to buy their third favorite Oakland comic book artist a sandwich should shoot me an email by the end of this month.

Met Rick Berry! Overwhelmingly inspiring in so many ways; super passionate, honest, and not too cool to give a random Oakland guy and his friend a half hour of his time at his own art show.



More stuff on the way soon! Unfortunately, Mirenda's on hold while I get this other stuff together, but she'll be back on the drawing table again soon enough.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment