Friday, August 10, 2012

the new Grim Wilkins webshop

I actually launched this shop a couple weeks ago, but things have been haaaaiiirrryy around here lately and I haven't been able to do much of anything, really. It's seriously been one bad thing after another, costing me hundreds of dollars and almost every free minute I have.

But enough about bad luck, let's talk about...

a place to buy things from Grim Wilkins!

There are still a few items missing from the shop, like that super sweet little spring artbook I made a few months ago, but I'll have it full of tasty treats in no time. And if you try and order something and the site gives you guff, let me know asap so I can fix it!



I'm working on a painting now that will hopefully be done by Saturday, so check back soon. With any luck, it will actually have a little color :O

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment