Monday, November 26, 2012

Life drawing, comics, award-winning friends... the usual

Last weekend I went to a life drawing session for the first time in like a hundred years,


And I've been working slavishly on my new comic all week.

This Wednesday I'll be visiting the incomparable Chris Koehler's illustration class to do a quick demo and talk shop.  Last time I visited one of Chris' classes I was blown away by how pumped he gets his students and how incredible the work that they put out is.  I would have killed for a teacher like him when I was in school.

Also, a handful of people I know, including unstoppable illustration juggernaut Jenna Trost and the man-myth-legend Owen "you go to sleep now" Smith just got accepted into the next NY Society of Illustrators annual! 



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment