Thursday, November 1, 2012

Submission

It's illustration competition season and I just submitted some work to the NY Society of Illustrators:



Spectrum is also right around the corner, so expect to hear more about THAT in the near future.


I also need to mention two new projects to get you super stoked about art:

-I've been working on a new comic book short story that will be done in time for the Toronto Comics Art Festival and will totally blow your pants off.  (Or knock your socks off or whatever)

-the Tiger Book:  I'm making another small body of work like the paintings and drawings that appeared in my last little artbook, but this series will center around tigers in some way.  I've got a few of the pictures scribbled out already and I'm totally pumped.



The next few months are going to be amazing.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment