Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Original art finally for sale online!

After years of waiting, Grim Wilkins original paintings are finally available online at my Etsy store:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GrimWilkins

I'll be adding new work every day for the next few days, starting with the original Love Story in the Woods artwork.  So if you want to get your hands on the one and only cover to your favorite "...beautifully whimsical tale of sorrow and love, with shades of Greg Ruth, Kent Williams and Miyazaki," your time has come



All of the money I make selling originals, prints, books and t-shirts will go toward helping my mom pay the loan company that is threatening to take her house away. 

I wish I was joking.  I'm trying to raise money any way I can, including commissions of all kinds.  If you're interested in your own personal Grim Wilkins original, feel free to send me an email.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment