Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sinbad the sailor

Say hello to Sinbad the sailor.  A few minutes ago he tied himself to a giant piece of meat in hopes that an enormous eagle might grab it and pull him out of a valley full of elephant-eating snakes.




I recently painted Sinbad for a big group show.  He's made of watercolor, gouache, pastel, colored pencil, and of course, acrylic on 300 lbs watercolor paper.  I seriously can't help using every medium I own whenever I can.  Bill Sienkiewicz comic covers had a bigger impact on little Grim than I ever gave them credit for.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete