
Along with one never before seen outside of my studio walls! :O

As for New York City hijinks...
Jenna and I met JC Leyendecker,

Jenna and I met JC Leyendecker,
...and we saw a gigantic pig.

There were a bunch of other things we did, but I haven't gotten the pictures back from our other camera yet. In the meantime, hope everyone is having a stellar summer so far!
Thanks for stopping by!
ALSO, I've got a Tumblr and a Twitter page now, just in case the Grim blahg simply isn't doing it for you.
Grim Wilkins on Tumblr
Thanks for stopping by!
ALSO, I've got a Tumblr and a Twitter page now, just in case the Grim blahg simply isn't doing it for you.
Grim Wilkins on Tumblr




Hopefully you had a chance to see the David Grove work at SI too since it was just put up this past week.
ReplyDeleteAh man I was definitely gone by then. We were really only in town to see the student show; everything else we did was icing on the cake!
ReplyDelete